MSI Z490- A PRO Series Main Board
MSI Z490- A PRO Series Main Board
PRO series helps users work smarter by delivering an efficient and productive experience. Featuring stable functionality and high-quality assembly, PRO series motherboards provide not only optimized professional workflows but also less troubleshooting and longevity.
Z490-A PRO - Exclusive Feature
Combining 8+4 pin power connectors and premium layout design, that is ready for unleashing the maximum performance.
6 layer PCB provides higher performance and long-lasting system stability.
Highest quality component digital power IC makes sure your system runs smoothly under the most extreme conditions.
PCI-E Steel Armor
Protecting VGA cards against bending and EMI for better performance, stability and strength.
Z490-A PRO Premium Thermal Solution
MSI extended PWM heatsink and 7W/mK thermal pad ensure even high-end processors to run in full speed.
M.2 Shield Frozr
Strengthened built-in M.2 thermal solution. Keeps M.2 SSDs safe while preventing throttling, making them run faster.
Pump Fan Support
Control watercooling pump speeds for best flow and noise control.
Z490-A PRO - High-Speed Transmission
Featuring the TURBO USB 3.2 GEN 2 10Gbps, with reversible Type-C connector.
2.5G Network Solution
Featuring premium 2.5G LAN with LAN manager delivers better network experience.
The fully isolated DDR circuit with Interdigital Tabbed Routing to deliver pure data signals and improve signal reliability at high frequencies.
With 2x M.2 slots . Running at PCI-E Gen3 x4 maximizes performance for NVMe based SSDs.
User Friendly Design
MSI motherboards feature tons of convenient and smart design for DIY users, countless system tuning and troubleshooting tools are at your disposal to push your system to new heights and satisfy even the most demanding tweaker. Makes it so easy to install your own motherboard without any issue.
Thermal Solution For More Cores And Higher Performance
With more cores’ processors, thermal and power design is more important to make sure the temperature keeps lower. MSI extended PWM heatsink with 7W/mK thermal pad ensures even high-end processors to run in full speed with MSI motherboards.
The most important thing of DIY is expandability. MSI PRO series motherboards feature plenty possibility for prosumers’ need. Stable LAN, faster storage and USB transfer speed and other expandable connectors are ready to enlarge your flexibility.
High-Bandwidth And Low-Latency Network
2.5Gbps LAN provides incredible data transfer speed faster than general Gigabit LAN. This is a premium solution for demanding users.
MSI PRO series motherboards are designed to satisfy any professional workflow. Elevate your listening pleasure and enjoy extreme sound quality. Moreover, with years of experience in creating performance enhancing tools that are easy to use, only the highest quality applications are at your disposal. The extensive features let you fine-tune your system to deliver reliable maximum performance.
12 + 1 +1 Duet Rail Power System
Unleash and sustain maximum performance with an aggressive VRM design built with a total of 12 Duet Rail Power System(DRPS). Combining 8 + 4-pin power connectors and exclusive Core Boost technology, PRO series motherboard is ready to sustain heavy daily work.
- Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™, 11th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® processors for LGA 1200 socket
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 5000(OC) MHz
- Ready 4 the Future: Support Lightning Gen 4 Solution for the future
- Premium Thermal Solution: Extended Heatsink Design and M.2 Shield Frozr are built for high performance system and non-stop works
- 2.5G LAN: Upgraded network solution for professional and multimedia use. Delivers a secure, stable and fast network connection
- Turbo M.2: Running at PCI-E Gen3 x4 maximizes performance for NVMe based SSDs
- Intel Turbo USB 3.2 Gen 2: Powered by Intel USB 3.2 Gen2 controller, Turbo USB ensures an uninterrupted connection with more stability and fastest USB speeds
- Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality
- Multi-GPU: With Steel armor PCI-E slots. Supports 2-Way AMD Crossfire™
- CPU (MAX SUPPORT) - i9
- SOCKET - 1200
- CHIPSET -Intel® Z490 Chipset
- DDR4 MEMORY - 5000(OC)/ 4800(OC)/ 4600(OC)/ 4533(OC)/ 4400(OC)/ 4300(OC)/ 4266(OC)/ 4200(OC)/ 4133(OC)/ 4000(OC)/ 3866(OC)/ 3733(OC)/ 3600(OC)/ 3466(OC)/ 3400(OC)/ 3333(OC)/ 3300(OC)/ 3200(OC)/ 3000(OC) /2933(JEDEC)/ 2666(JEDEC)/ 2400(JEDEC)/ 2133(JEDEC) MHz
- MEMORY CHANNEL - Dual
- DIMM SLOTS - 4
- MAX MEMORY (GB) - 128
- PCI-E X16 - 2
- PCI-E GEN - Gen3
- PCI-E X1 - 3
- SATAIII - 6
- M.2 SLOT - 2
- RAID - 0/1/5/10
- TPM (HEADER) - 1
- LAN - 1x Realtek® RTL8125B 2.5G LAN
- USB 3.2 PORTS (FRONT) - 1(Gen 1, Type C), 4(Gen 1, Type A)
- USB 3.2 PORTS (REAR) - 1(Gen 2, Type C), 1(Gen 2, Type A), 2(Gen 1, Type A)
- USB 2.0 PORTS (FRONT) - 4
- USB 2.0 PORTS (REAR) - 2
- SERIAL PORTS(FRONT) - 1
- AUDIO PORTS (REAR) - Realtek® ALC892/ALC897 Codec
- DISPLAYPORT - 1
- HDMI - 1
- DIRECTX - 12
- FORM FACTOR - ATX
- CROSSFIRE - Y
- OPERATING SYSTEM - Support for Windows® 10 64-bit